About the Client:
About the Role:Main responsibilities include:
- Support Project Team in their daily work
- Ensure documentation workflow between the project/installation team and the Client / CNYD
- Control of documents
- Save and file all design related documents received from client and sent to client for all current projects in UK
- To download the documents such as drawings, reports from the relevant project portals and save them in a designated folder on server
- Print and save the documents as a hard copy in the folders
- To upload the documents on BIW, Aconex and other Information Exchange Platform being used on the Projects.
- Maintaining Vanquish hand scanner database of all subcontractors working on sites. Running daily attendance reports and weekly timesheets, setting up new starters.
- Maintaining site related documents and registers : LOLER, training Matrix, Crane down time tracker , document approval trackers, NCR registers
- Updating clients database (4field, Smart Waste, Aconex Field)
- Organising distribution channel for each project
- Setting up numbering system for UK SHEQ documents
- Supporting Quality Manager in publishing the quality, environmental and H&S documentation according to project IMS system
- Producing reports as required by project managers (i.e.: current approval status of documents)
- Creating O&M Manuals by gathering required information, coordinating with each department to ensure approved and finalised documents are issued to the client upon Practical Completion. Issuing final documents via Zutec, Dome, Apex.
- Archiving all files at the end of the project ensuring they can be easily retrieved.
- Providing technical and procedural support to project team members (i.e. training on use of Aconex)
- Monitoring correspondence with client and distributing to relevant department; H&S, Quality, Commercial.
- Assisting in internal and external audits.
- Search and find any document required by the project managers
- answering phone calls and forwarding to the relevant person/ department
- taking and passing on messages
- dealing with incoming / outgoing emails, and post
- providing IT support to members
- meeting and greeting visitors and offering beverages
- booking meetings
- preparing paperwork for starters and leavers
- organising security pass and permits
- assisting staff/ clients for the arrangements with flight booking
About the Candidate:
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org