About the Client:My client is an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection within the building envelope environment. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Monitor , upload, download and distribute project documentation on Conject, Aconex, Asite etc
About the Candidate:
- Communicates with colleagues and clients in a warm and persuasive way both formally and informally. Alters style and manner to suit audience
- Plans ahead, priorities tasks and monitors progress against plan, making alterations where necessary. Organises material and human resources
- Considers potential problems in advance and identifies opportunities and threats through analysing trends. Guides others in implanting solutions
- Ensures that all viewpoints are considered and gains agreement on mutually acceptable outcomes, whilst maintaining the interests of the business
- Assesses risk and consequences before making a judgment on available evidence and ensures that decision is implemented. Delegates where appropriate
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager within the Fenestration sectors
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com