About the Client:Our client is a. one of the UK’s leading specialist contractors providing a full range of in house finishing trades Their expertise’s include partition walling, dry lining, suspended ceiling's and floor screeds. They have established relationships with all key suppliers thus giving them a full order book for the year. The successful Document Controller will have proven experience within the construction sector and have a solid working history as this will be a permanent position.
About the Role:
- The role will require you to be split between 2 sites within the London area
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
- Input document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the document control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
- Monitoring all Electronic documents, work flow and communication of information, properly log and save all incoming documents for the Projects.
- Maintaining site lists
- Involvement with gathering the information for the Project Manager
- Keeping and maintaining a Tender Log up to date
- Keeping a record of the documentation and distribution.
- Managing the flow of information across the programme and with all outside parties.
About the Candidate:
- Must be able to work with and contribute to the team (a proactive and helpful attitude)
- Working experience in Conject or similar information sharing platforms
- Strong written and oral English language communications are essential as well as strong IT skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the construction industry working as a Document Controller
- UK residence only
- No freelance
Points of Appeal:
- Full order books
- Fantastic working environment
- Low staff turnover
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org