This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A growing M&E Contractor working within the UK Market. They undertake prestigious refurbishment projects in a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education. They have developed an outstanding reputation within the industry and have achieved exceptional growth over the past few years and look set to continue this over the course of the next 5 years. My client is looking for an experienced Document Controller in and around Buckinghamshire.
About the Role:
- Working on some high profile projects within a variety of sectors including education, residential and commercial
- Required to work with a variety of Engineering and site based staff
- Working with those individuals to manage and maintain a wide range of important project documents, correspondence, drawings and schematics.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of using the Project Wise Document Management tools or similar
- Must be proficient user of Microsoft systems with good skills in Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality standard of work against tight timescales
- Career driven
- Ideally worked on some Construction or Engineering projects
- Conduct periodical audits to ensure all site documents are fully compliant
- Planning , implementation and control of electronic documents to ensure compliance with the site
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Prestigious Projects
- Opportunities for Progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org