About the Client:My client provide design, production and installation services for all types of structural steelwork and architectural metalwork to a wide range of clients across the UK.
About the Role:This role would be perfect for any candidate looking for the next step in their careers and offer the growth and support necessary. This growing company specialise in all aspects of Architectural Metalwork, Sheet Metalwork and Structural Steelwork ranging from bespoke gates and railings to canopies and balustrades. In this role you will be drafting and detailing Structural Steel and Architectural Metal in a wide range of different projects which will encompass a variety of different structures. You will be required to work in the Enfield office and manage the full life cycle of projects from cradle to grave. This role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience with the use of Tekla or Advance Steel software and is looking to join an exciting company who look after their employees, and will allow you to manage your own projects.
- Steel Draughtsperson/ Detailer
- Project management
- Site Visits
- Working Monday to Friday
- Experience of working within the steel or architectural metalwork industries
- Steel Draughtsperson/Detailer
- Must have experience TEKLA
- Knowledge of architectural metal and structural steel.
- Must be willing to commute to Enfield, North London
About the Candidate:
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors peers and clients, both verbally and in writing
- Attention to Detail – Be precise and meticulous in ensuring processes are conducted correctly and in a timely manner
- Organisation – Ability to ensure that nothing is forgotten and tasks are correctly prioritised
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
Points of Appeal:
- Great starting salary and package
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com