About the Client:Award winning medium size contractor with a £40 million turnover specialising in the installation of Drylining / Partitioning and Joinery to clients across the South East. The successful candidate will have a proven history working in a similar position or be ready to the next step up into management.
About the Role:
- Managing a team of 3 others
- My client has a spend of circa £8M to manage involving a variety of suppliers for plasterboard, suspended ceilings, door sets, joinery and specialist joinery and sanitary-ware products.
- The role includes the strategic management of their budget within their embedded supply chain and seeking new suppliers where required.
- The role involves managing and reporting on KPI's.
- The role involves working with Directors and Senior managers to understand and meet the service requirements of all our sites and includes site visits.
About the Candidate:
- The successful candidate must be a good communicator and be happy to work closely with all stakeholders in the business.
- Have worked as a Procurement Manager previously or be ready for the next step up from Senior Buyer
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Live a commutable distance to Stanstead
Points of Appeal:
- Varied opportunities to get involved in projects
- Development Opportunities
- Friendly Office Environment
- Great Salary Package
- Coaching /Training
- Team work
- Focus on Quality Results
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org