About the Client:My Client are an independent company who provide Mechanical and Electrical Building Services across London and the rest of the UK. They are currently hiring for a key role in their organisation and therefore are seeking experienced Electrical Contract Managers based near South London.
About the Role:
- Carry out all necessary electrical estimating as required and submit schedules to directors prior to submission for discussion / finalisation of price.
- Agree pre-determined levels of profit for all projects via agreement of Labour, Materials, Subcontractors, Prelims and sundry items.
- Manage all aspects of projects from inception to final account and end of defects.
- Carry out value engineering at outset of project to maximise profit.
- Agree all sub contract prices with Directors / senior managers and prepare subcontract agreements for purchase department instruction.
- Prepare materials lists for purchase department.
- Agree and submit project valuation accounts to finance
- Manage and oversee variation accounts.
- Manage projects from inception to final account.
- Develop good relations with clients and cultivate repeat business noting this is a key performance indicator in our business model.
- Attend pre-tender interviews and associated contract meetings.
- Pre-empt design problems and prepare technical submissions for all aspects of project and obtain sign off prior to commencement of work.
About the Candidate:
- If you have a practical electrical installation background paired with management experience and would like to work on some on the most interesting sites across London (including national heritage and landmarks) then we would like to speak with you.
- We are looking for a driven individual with a strong commercial acumen that will join our like-minded team to aid our business’ continued growth.
Points of Appeal:
- Great salary with perks
- Interesting and rewarding contracts
- Career development
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org