About the Client:My Client is a well-established company of 30 years based in Maidenhead Berkshire looking for additional Electrical Contract Managers to join the growing team. Managing Primarily Commercial and office fit out Projects ranging from £200k-£3m in Central London, Greater London and Home Counties areas.
About the Role:
- This role would suit a candidate who has Strong Electrical Engineering knowledge and experience that already has or wishes to progress into Contracts Management.
- The ideal candidate is a Team player, inventive problem solver that can work through technical challenges and employ pragmatic solutions. As a Client facing role required to attend regular meetings good people skills and presentation are essential.
- Good IT Skills required.
- Following a project hand over from pre-con team, role includes Project delivery for all aspects of multiple projects, including keeping track of project financials’, variations and additions to contract, Invoicing and applications, organising labour/resource’s, ordering materials, marking up drawings for updates and record purposes, producing test certs and O&Ms. Meeting tight programme and deadlines.
About the Candidate:
Points of Appeal:Days/Hours
- 40 hours per week (8am-5pm)
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- BUPA healthcare (Family cover)
- Annual Bonus – 15%
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com