About the Client:M&E contractor based on the South Coast who deal in Commercial Projects and FM.
About the Role:
- Commercial projects.
- Must have electrical knowledge & qualifications.
- Responsible for day to day management of project team.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained.
- Manage all aspects of work associated with the installation, testing & commissioning of commercial electrical installation projects
About the Candidate:
- A Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Building Services Engineering is preferred but not necessary
- Electrically qualified City & Guilds Part 1 & 2, Electrical Installation.
- C&G 17th Edition Regulations.
- ECS Cardholder.
- Able to manage Technical, Administration, Industrial Staff and Sub Contractors.
- To ensure compliance with Company Quality Assurance Procedures.
- To continually monitor financial progress of the projects by monthly contract review from figures provided by the commercial department, & to deliver a gross margin on sales as set by the Directors.
- To implement and comply with all Health & Safety Policies & procedures & maintain a healthy and safe working environment. To undertake company and personal RAMS in the safe performance of duties
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary offered.
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.
- Large portfolio of blue-chip clients
- High volume of secured work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com