About the Client:This M&E contractor specialize in delivery of projects within the commercial, public and industrial sectors up to £3,000,000. This is including education, offices, hotels and retail. They provide the delivery of projects in mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and ductwork. The role will be based out of the head office in Birmingham and projects are located throughout the Midlands. This is a well-established contractor that pride themselves on offering an excellent working environment and opportunities for career progression.
About the Role:
- Handle the Tender process from start to finish
- Experience in negotiation of tender prices
- Attend client meetings
- Putting together bid calculation
- General Estimating duties
- Proven Site experience would be beneficial
- Able to query tender documents
- Demonstrate ability to analyse drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, product, cost and labour estimates using specialised methodologies
- Demonstrates excellent communication and management skills
- Microsoft Literate
- Ideal for a younger candidate who is at the beginning of his estimating career.
About the Candidate:
- Electrically biased estimator with experience tendering porojects up to the value of £3,000,000.
- Experience working on a range of commercial tenders; domestic tenders also a bonues.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience in the management of staff and sub-contractors
- Produce accurate take offs and attention to detail in checking quotations
- Apply electrical experience to overcome challenges
- Good IT Skills
Points of Appeal:
- Well-established mechanical and electrical contractor
- Varied and interesting project types
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary around £40,000
- Company Car or Allowance
- Company Pension - After Probation
- Great Holiday Allowance
- Nationwide Contracts
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com