About the Client:My Client has a wealth of experience and best practice expertise in design, integration, installation, project management, maintenance and support for all our solutions and we take pride in our knowledge, understanding and conformance to the relevant standards that apply to our industry My Clients aim is to always exceed the customer’s expectations as we think this is key to building trusted long-term relationships and repeat business.
About the Role:
- Liaise with clients and supply chain in order to develop successful relationships and ‘Added-Value’ through continuous development, innovative, best practice techniques.
- Effectively undertake Tender Enquiry activities in line with Company Processes, including commercial/technical aspects whilst maintaining non-collusive policy at all times.
- Ensure the Production of Effective Prime Cost Tenders in a timely manner to be submitted to the relevant Senior Management for Adjudication.
- Ascertain the Risks present on each individual Project and record / manage through via the Risk Register.
- Provide Technical Guidance, Advice & Bid Support, and Cradle to Grave Approach including involvement with tender programmes and methodologies.
- Attend site visits where applicable to ascertain tender requirements.
- Attend tender start up meetings and tender settlement meetings.
- Introduce and establish relationships with local supply chain partners in order to assist in maintaining the regional vendors list, including market testing of labour packages.
- Promote positive communication with Clients and all members of the Professional Team.
- Work closely and cohesively with other members of staff to produce high quality tenders.
About the Candidate:
- Strong technical & engineering background, with experience of customer management, with strong inter-personal skills.
- Proven track record as an Estimator within the London region.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Bid Management, quality systems and estimating work-winning procedures.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of pricing and operation of building services.
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical Services Design & Cost elements
- Able to present and discuss proposal negotiations with partners, clients and their representatives
- Must have the ability to self-manage tasks & people to a tight deadline, however contributing to a multi-disciplined regional & work-winning team.
- Well-developed commercial and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, organisational skills and to be a team player.
- Dynamic and focused.
Points of Appeal:
- Up to 50k basic + discretionary bonus depending on hitting relevant milestones
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org