About the Client:My Client formed over 25 years ago and has grown to become one of the leading Design and Build Electrical contractors in the industry. Having a reputation for providing our clients with an exceptional service. My Client offers a complete Electrical package from concept, design and realisation of high end commercial installations. As a member of both the NICEIC and ECA we provide the reassurance and guarantee of consistent high-quality projects.
About the Role:Experienced Electrical Estimator with at least 3-5 years' experience within the building services arena.
- Can work alongside the other estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
- A track record of having successfully estimated a variety of Building Services projects covering commercial and leisure projects, along with proven experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, able to inspire, influence and negotiate.
- Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
- Drive and determination to progress your career into a senior role
About the Candidate:
- Complete take offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Input take offs into estimating software and model/finalise quotation.
- Report to the Electrical Director.
- Produce quantified schedule of rates.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary lies between £40,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience along with a car allowance and bonus structure
- The Successful Candidate must be willing to travel between the Maidenhead and London offices
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org