About the Client:My Client supports each stage of project development from initial design conception through to the prescription and deliverance of preventative maintenance schedules. This encompasses all installations and refurbishment to new and existing sites and the installation/ maintenance of all utility services, regardless of project size or complexity.
About the Role:
- You will be joining a successful Team who have been established for the last 25 years providing high quality installations within the commercial industry.
- You will managing the installation of building services working on projects ranging from £500K - £6 Million around London and Greater London
- The successful Electrical Estimator will ideally have a HND, HNC, ONC or Degree in Building services.
About the Candidate:
- Confident in managing electrical installations projects from survey, design and hand over phases
- Organising material and coordinating sub-contractors or lifting equipment on larger projects
- Manage profit and loss
- Ensure customer satisfaction to secure repeat business
- Full tender process from processing pricing to client presentation
- Previous experience as Electrical Estimator
Points of Appeal:
- Uncapped salary bracket based on experience with a progression plan and benefits package
- Travel allowance
- Bonus structure
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org