About the Client:The client is an Electrical Contractor who specialise in design and build office, restaurant and high end residential fit out. The have an excellent reputation and have been trading for over 30 years. The client puts a huge emphasis on treating its employees like family.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Operations Director and working for Principle Contracts Manager (Commercial Projects), the Electrical Project Manager will ensure successful execution and completion of the Electrical Installation Projects ranging in size from £10k - £750k. Usually several concurrently, meeting defined timescales, quality standards and commercial objectives while maintaining excellent working relationships with our established clients.
- He/she will price and manage projects, usually from cradle to grave, from taking client brief/receiving tender enquiry, through feasibility, engineering, estimating, to construction, commissioning, handover and final account, including all H & S supervision and paper work.
About the Candidate:
- Experience at similar level in the building services industry
- Willing to travel reasonable distances to visit sites by train or car
- Willing and able to approach our well established customer base to initiate future enquires and projects.
- Computer literate
- Commercially aware
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fit out experience extremely desirable
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent company culture
- Negotiable salary
- Own car with mileage allowance
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus (based on a% of individual/department job profits)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org