About the Client:One of the UK’s leading providers of electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance services involved in small scale local works to multi million pound developments for major corporations and leading brands
About the Role:
- Mixed commercial/ high end residential projects.
- Must have electrical knowledge/qualification
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained
About the Candidate:
- Previous work on the tools preferred
- Juniors and intermediate Project Managers please apply
- Has extensive experience on projects in the following sites: Universities, Schools, High- end Residential sites, Commercial.
- Preferably living within one-hour commute.
- A Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
Points of Appeal:
- Good salary offered
- Financial stability
- Local regional work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org