About the Client:One of the UK’s leading providers of electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance services involved in small scale local works to multi million pound developments for major corporations and leading brands
About the Role:
- Must have electrical knowledge/qualification
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained.
About the Candidate:
- Has extensive experience on projects in the following sites: Commercial and Retail.
- Preferably living within one-hour commute.
- A Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
Points of Appeal:
- Good salary offered.
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com