About the Client:My Client are a Facilities Management in Reactive and Planned Maintenance and Building, Rail and Dangerous Structures Division, and Electrical & Mechanical Contractors
About the Role:The role includes but is not limited to all aspects of electrical management, including;
- Attending Site Meetings.
- Project Control.
- Dealing directly with clients and designers and be able to challenge design information.
- Taking full responsibility from the initial project handover through to competition of the job.
- Client Satisfaction.
- Regular internal reports, on site and invoice status.
- Cost control and cost reporting of the electrical installation.
- Reporting directly to the Account Director.
- Liaising with accounts.
- Running multiple jobs to a high standard.
About the Candidate:The candidate will need to: Have experience as a commercial/Retail Electrical project manager. The position will be office and site based so must be willing to travel. Be a qualified electrician/engineer and have previous commercial/retail installation experience.
- Ideally have experience in Amtech but not essential.
- Be proficient in using the Microsoft package.
- Have excellent man-management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills via phone, email and in person. Be able to multi-task and prioritise their workload.
- Identify and manage risks of the project.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary lies between £45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience
- A company car will be issued, laptop, mobile telephone, 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday. 1 day per full year worked can be accrued on top of this and will be capped at 5. Workplace Pension.
- This is a full-time position
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org