About the Client:This company specialise in the electrical refurbishment and fitting out of offices, business space, museums, shopping centres and luxury residential accommodation projects with values ranging from £50K - £5M. With an annual turnover of £6M, they are ever-expanding and willing to pay a good salary for the right person.
About the Role:
- Involved in assisting and establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Undertake costs analysis.
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Evaluating completed work and arranging payment
- Maintaining an awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required.
- Preparing and reviewing tenders (finding the most suitable subcontractors for particular sections of work).
- Reporting on the financial progress of the project, generating valuations for the work done to date.
- Overseeing the payment of the subcontractors.
- Attending projects as and when required.
- Dealing with recovery of retention payments.
About the Candidate:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Ideally from an engineering background.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Large-scaled projects
- Career progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org