This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A leading geotechnical contractors with a proven capability in all elements of ground investigation and stabilisation.
About the Role:
- Working in a fast paced, varied role, you will be required to manage day to day operational site control of contracts of varying sizes within the UK, focusing on safety, quality, productivity, cost control, performance to programme and customer service.
- You will manage fieldwork activities, including assisting with the preparation of health and safety documentation before and during any site works, together with collating of data, and scheduling the analysis of soil and water samples, along with report writing.
About the Candidate:
- You will need to have good commercial awareness to ensure the works perform on time and within budget, and be able to support and engage a motivated, effective and safety conscious workforce.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, along with ensuring good client relations, as you will be managing clients, engineers and subcontractors.
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within the Ground Investigation market, including trial pitting and drilling supervision.
- You need a degree level qualification in geology or civil engineering,
- Good reporting writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to work both as part of a team and alone.
Points of Appeal:
- Work for a leading contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Development and training
- Opportunities to experience different disciplines within the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com