About the Client:My client has been in the flat roofing sector for over 50 years. They work on projects across the UK and have an excellent reputation in what they do. Now they are looking to take on an experienced estimator to join their team.
About the Role:
- The ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Ability to prepare accurate cost estimates for the indirect resources required to carry out works in accordance with programme.
- Keep fully up-to-date with all Flat roofing systems used
- Record orders received and organise contract handover meetings with relevant staff, under the guidance of the Commercial/Estimating Manager
- Manage large multi product tender offers
- Chasing and requesting outstanding information from client.
About the Candidate:
- Must have a flat roofing back ground
- Minimum for 5 years estimating experience
- Must be based in the South East
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Excellent benefits
- Progression within the role offered
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org