About the Client:My client has been working in the industrial roofing and cladding sector for the past 50 years. They have offices across the uk and are looking to expand their branch in Glasgow with an experienced flat roofing Estimator.
About the Role:
- Organise, control the tender enquiry log.
- Complete accurate take offs ands prepare bills for pricing
- Compete tenders and estimates in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
- Ensure that all tenders are completed on time.
- Complete site surveys and investigation where required.
- Follow up tenders and report to the Branch manager on success / prospects.
- Complete and Submit Tender approvals.
- Complete Order and Quotation weekly reports
- Complete Monthly invoicing to clients in conjunction with the Branch Manager
- Complete and prepare Pre Qualification Questionnaires from clients where required.
- Follow through with Company QA quality assurance scheme.
- Oversee any purchasing requirements whenever the contracts administrator is absent from the office.
About the Candidate:
- Be based in a commutable distance to Glasgow
- Must know flat roofing systems
- Been estimating roofing projects for at least 6 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Progression within offered with company
- Outstanding company to work for
- Great benefits offered
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com