About the Client:Established carpentry & joinery specialist sub-contractor, with over 45 years’ experience and a proven track record in both first & second fix carpentry, fit-out and purpose made joinery. Due to expansion my client requires an experienced Estimator to join the team. Carpentry / Joinery knowledge is essential.
About the Role:
- Pricing and return of tenders, both supply and install & labour only
- Preparation of supplier enquiry packs and evaluation upon return
- Following up sales leads and returned tenders by phone
- Carpentry and Joinery estimating (no joinery workshop so it will be carpentry pricing)
About the Candidate:
- Good I.T skills, particularly Excel
- Experience of undertaking measures
- Understanding of construction contracts and the need for qualifications to manage commercial risk
- Good telephone manner and general appearance
- Previous experience of similar role.
- Professionally qualified or in training for professional qualifications.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver under tight deadline.
- Ability to work as part of a small team that has to adapt to changing role
Points of Appeal:
- Great Opportunity
- High Value Projects
- Good Salary Package
- Long Term Position
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com