About the Client:This established Midlands based Contractor has become one of the best known and leading companies in the installation of Suspended Ceilings and Dry Lining systems. They are involved with the majority of major retailers like Tesco, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer’s and are also committed to the commercial & PFI sectors. Regularly working for leading Main Contractors on a variety of projects they have an enviable reputation for high quality work, it’s a reputation they have maintained for over 40 years. The successful Estimator will ideally have the relevant industry experience however other disciplines may be considered.
About the Role:
- Office based role working and assisted by our Commercial Director and Operations Director you will be responsible for estimating and securing the required turnover.
- This will include maintaining excellent working relationships we our current clients, including advising and value engineering with them during their tender / procurement period.
- Exploring and developing new customers to help increase the estimating and contracts opportunities.
- Therefore being mainly office based preparing estimates from Bill of Quantities, drawings and specifications, to also going out to meetings with current and new clients and visiting sites as necessary
About the Candidate:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction estimating and ideally with a back ground knowledge or experience in the Ceilings and Dry Linings sector or Interiors.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel/Word/Access and ideally Causeway estimating software or similar
Points of Appeal:
- Low staff turnover
- Great salary package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com