About the Client:My client has been established for over 20 years and work on some very prestigious projects. They are based in East Anglia and work across the South east of the England. They work with various curtain walling systems including schuco, technal & wicona to name a few and now need an experienced Estimator to join their team.
About the Role:
- The ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Ability to prepare accurate cost estimates for the indirect resources required to carry out works in accordance with programme.
- A dedicated and proactive approach to the role, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with capability of building rapport with clients.
- Strong intent to follow leads, with willingness to go the extra mile to convert quotes to orders
About the Candidate:
- Ideally live in East Anglia or willing to commute
- Must have at least 5 years curtain walling experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Great benefits
- Progression within
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com