About the Client:The Client is a leading flooring contractor in the UK who supply and install all types of floor finishes. They have a large and diverse client portfolio and projects range across the infrastructure, healthcare, commercial, education sectors in the UK.
About the Role:
- Searching for new business
- Submitting quotations
- Preparing estimates
- Apply the products and systems
- Researching potential clients
- Obtaining material costs
- Working closely with the senior estimator
About the Candidate:The ideal Estimator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Wealth of knowledge and personal contacts within the flooring industry.
- Have previously worked in a similar position
- Possess the skills required to digitise and analysis flooring plans and be experienced within the tendering process.
- Highly numerative
- Good communicator, PC skills necessary as will be updating databases daily.
- Team player.
Points of Appeal:
- Great Promotional Prospects
- Good Salary Package
- Multi Million Turnover
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com