This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client are based on the south coast and work on mainly flat roofing projects as well as a bit of cladding. The main systems the deal with are felts, hot melt, liquid applied as well as single ply. They now need an experienced Estimator to join their team.
About the Role:
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct
- Review tender documents assessing scope risks involved , tender complexity and provide feedback to the Commercial Director.
- When tenders arrive, assess the type of tender , client and closing date of tender to determine prioritisation of all tenders
- Calculate and prepare quantities in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor.
- Once tender is completed incorporate all relevant details, forward to Estimating Director for review and approval prior to submission..
- Compile relevant tender information into Benchmark and estimate price.
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilising client feedback on submitted tender.
- Maintain sound and cooperative working relationship with existing clients
- As required attend and participate at Industry functions
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as require
- Liaise with client on an on-going basis to determine progress of tender
About the Candidate:
- Excellent flat roofing knowledge required
- Need to deal with people on all levels
- Must be based on the south coast
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Local projects
- Good benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com