About the Client:My client has been established in the curtain walling sector for over 30 years. The projects that they work on cover the UK and vary in value from £1million to £10million. They are now looking to expand their estimating division with an experienced Estimator.
About the Role:
- The ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, and drawings.
- Ability to prepare accurate cost estimates for the indirect resources required to carry out works in accordance with programme.
- Hold handover meeting with other in house departments once and order has been awarded
- Attend meetings with supplier & manufacturers
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in the Midlands
- Ideally know various curtain walling systems
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good numerical skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- High level of detail and accuracy
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Career progression offered
- Interesting projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org