This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client are an established and successful private company who are specialists in the design, production and erection of Structural Steel. They have the ability to deliver their clients vision through understanding and dealing effectively with functional and site-specific considerations which has resulted in a business that has grown primarily through referrals and repeat business.
About the Role:
- Prepare estimates on new projects and estimate prices on change orders on existing contracts.
- Read and interpret job bid instructions and detailed specifications for preparation of estimates.
- Prepare take off of materials, estimate all necessary labour, materials, buyout items and equipment costs to prepare a thorough estimate.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist in the management of the project.
- Computerized estimating experience a plus
About the Candidate:
- Experienced estimator
- Experienced with CAD
- Steelwork experience preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client & our PM team
- Excel literate
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com