About the Client:Our client is aleading, fully integrated civil engineering and utility services company, providing expertise and extensive knowledge to the UK’s largest construction projects. They have a range of capability that includes delivery of complex large-scale multi-utility and infrastructure projects across the public and private sectors.
About the Role:
- Provide competitive tenders for Multi Utilities (Gas, Water, Electric and Communications) for a varied client base.
- Attend site to survey potential risks or liaise with client.
- Maintain communication between Estimating and Operations for transparency.
- Manage client’s expectations during the tender process.
- Provide support to Quantity Surveyors for pricing additional items, variations and alternative rates for ongoing projects.
- Keep the estimating team up to date with incoming/outgoing tenders and provide information at a weekly meeting.
- Provide handover to operations and commercial department.
About the Candidate:
- Utility sector experience
- Understands Standard Methods of Measurement.
- Good understanding of estimating principles\
- Excellent understanding of standard forms of contract e.g. JCT& NEC
- Experienced in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Suitable experience working with estimating software packages
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Points of Appeal:
- Expanding Contractor
- Fantastic working environment
- Excellent career prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com