About the Client:A multinational construction company headquartered in Kent. Founded in the late 1970’s. It is the largest privately owned construction company in the UK.
About the Role:
- A 12 week freelance contract as a Finishing Manager delivering the internal finishes covering various trades and packages within a large notable Shopping Centre based in the Thames Valley region
- One specific package will be £8m worth of drylining as well as gypsum ceilings, metal cladding, lots of stonework and M&E works around the speaker systems
- You will report to a Construction Manager who reports to the Project Lead whilst you will have to oversee 5/6 different trades on site
- Experienced in completing works to high quality standards
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook and Word Knowledge and experience in use of Project Planning/Programme Techniques
- Ability to prioritise, plan, schedule and evaluate works
- Focused on timely completion of project and systematic completion of snagging
- A good practical understanding of Health & Safety requirements on site
- Be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be innovative, proactive and committed to the project
- Very good communication skills
About the Candidate:
- Proven track record of delivering internal finishes as a Finishing Manager/Foreman for either a large principle contractor or full fit out contractors.
- Additional requirements:
- Full First Aid At Work, CSCS Supervisor ticket and the ideal candidate will hold their SMSTS or SSSTS as a minimum requirement.
Points of Appeal:
- Working on a £400m prestigious project located in the Thames Valley region
- Negotiable daily rate and overtime on offer to the successful candidate
- Working closely with and reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Lead
- Autonomy in the role
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org