About the Client:My client has been established within the specialist sub-contracting sector for over 100 years. They currently have 3 sectors that they work within and are now looking to open a fourth which is a trade and residential department and are looking for someone to head that up.
About the Role:
- To develop and manage a new glazing Trade and Residential Division within the company.
- To create a new set of procedures and processes utilising the existing procedures in the business.
- To build a new Trade and Residential Division from £0 turnover to £1million in 2-3 years
- Evaluate client’s enquiry documents, checking the feasibility of design within the parameters of the specified system and glazing, also site logistics, programme, building regulations, etc
- Prepare material costs using system software and obtain quotations for supply of materials and sub-contract elements in order to issue quotations
- To manage the safe, timely and cost-effective progress of Trade and Residential Division contracts to the required technical standards for outside clients.
- To identify new contract opportunities and facilitate invitations to tender.
- To recruit staff as the turnover increases and the manager sees fit but only when turnover targets and margins are achieved to warrant this.
About the Candidate:
- Must come from a trade and residential background
- Have a varied background including estimating and project deleivery
- Must be based in the Midlands
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Excellent opportunity
- Senior Management role
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org