About the Client:
About the Role:We are looking for an administrator to join our team, to carry out a variety of administrative tasks. These will include managing the engineer’s diary/calendar and emails whilst retaining good communication with the manager to ensure all upcoming jobs have been organised. To be considered for this position you should have excellent organisational skills and be driven to assist the team to meet their targets and deadlines. Responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling forthcoming service and repair
- Contacting clients and confirming dates for when the service can be carried out.
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure works have been completed.
- Ensuring all documentation is filed correctly.
- Answer queries and calls
- Complete spreadsheet detailing schedule of service and repairs
- Responding to customers emails
- Sourcing and ordering parts.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Sound ICT skills
- Confident and interpersonal
- Driven to meet deadlines
- Organised and the ability to plan
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com