This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:My client has been established in the glazing industry for over 50 years. They work on a mixture of rooflights, structural glazing projects across the south east. They are now looking for an experienced installations manager to join their team.
About the Role:
- Qualifying site ready for surveys and installations as planned.
- Attending site for surveys – ensuring all necessary up to date forms are completed.
- Scanning and passing site survey information internally to Sales / Design once completed.
- Following up site survey with email to client and relevant parties regarding what’s been agreed including survey forms and safe access agreements this includes any additional safety measures required prior to site install, this must be within 1 day of survey.
- Ensure receipt of signed Installation Agreement in good time before attending.
- Ensure receipt of any outstanding payments (when necessary) in good time before
- attending. And ensure storage and RLs are invoiced for when site delayed (if necessary).
- Also attending site for pre-start meetings & fault investigation – following up by email once returned to the office within 1 day – planning out agreed plan for lifting, install, access etc.
- Organising labour to installs RLs & make upstands – ensuring they have all necessary information; address, contact details, drawings, restrictions and facilities etc the week before attending.
- Issuing the labour tracker to the installation team weekly to allow them to plan their accommodation in a timely manor.
- Liaising with team regarding labour, transport, installations and upstands.
- Liaising with subcontractors for mastic, electrical, access & remedial works.
- Prepare RAMS.
- Collate Induction information.
- Prepare fixing kits for all Installation and Project related works.
- Attend site to supervise / assist installations (on occasion, when required).
- Ensuring Completion Certificates are received from the installation team and emailed to the client within 1 day of completion.
- Save all completion certification and photos in project folder and issue to the client.
- Provide O&M information (when required).
- Ordering PPE clothing and equipment for team (when required)
- Arranging necessary courses for team (when required).
- Order materials and chase deliveries (on occasion, when required).
- Liaising with manufacturing (on occasion, when required).
- Liaising with Transport (on occasion, when required).
- Have transport to attend site and office.
About the Candidate:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Previous experience in the glazing industry
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Confident use of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough processing skills
- Able to work on their own as well as within a team
- Proficient listening skills and able to follow instructions
- Ideally, 5 GCSEs (including English & Mathematics)
- Experience within an office & site environments
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Progress offered within
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com