About the Client:My client has been established in the glazing industry for over 50 years. They work on a mixture of rooflights, structural glazing projects across the south east. They are now looking for an experienced installations manager to join their team.
About the Role:
- Qualifying site ready for surveys and installations as planned.
- Attending site for surveys – ensuring all necessary up to date forms are completed.
- Scanning and passing site survey information internally to Sales / Design once completed.
- Following up site survey with email to client and relevant parties regarding what’s been
- agreed including survey forms and safe access agreements this includes any additional safety measures required prior to site install, this must be within 1 day of survey.
- Ensure receipt of signed Installation Agreement in good time before attending.
- Ensure receipt of any outstanding payments (when necessary) in good time before attending. And ensure storage and RLs are invoiced for when site delayed (if necessary).
- Also attending site for pre-start meetings & fault investigation – following up by email once returned to the office within 1 day – planning out agreed plan for lifting, install, access etc.
- Organizing labor to installs RLs & make upstands – ensuring they have all necessary information; address, contact details, drawings, restrictions and facilities etc the week before attending.
- Issuing the labor tracker to the installation team weekly to allow them to plan their accommodation in a timely manor.
- Liaising with team regarding labor, transport, installations and up stands.
- Liaising with subcontractors for mastic, electrical, access & remedial works.
- Prepare RAMS.
- Collate Induction information.
- Prepare fixing kits for all Installation and Project related works.
- Attend site to supervise / assist installations (on occasion, when required).
- Ensuring Completion Certificates are received from the installation team and emailed to the client within 1 day of completion.
- Save all completion certification and photos in project folder and issue to the client.
- Provide O&M information (when required).
- Ordering PPE clothing and equipment for team (when required)
- Arranging necessary courses for team (when required).
- Order materials and chase deliveries (on occasion, when required).
- Liaising with manufacturing (on occasion, when required).
- Liaising with Transport (on occasion, when required).
- Have transport to attend site and office.
About the Candidate:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Previous experience in the glazing industry
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Confident use of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough processing skills
- Able to work on their own as well as within a team
- Proficient listening skills and able to follow instructions
- Ideally, 5 GCSEs (including English & Mathematics)
- Experience within an office & site environments
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Progress offered within
- Excellent benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org