About the Client:An Essex based property development contractor operating a number of sectors across the London area. This opportunity is within the Insurance Repair division working with key Loss Adjusters and Claims Management organisations.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for day to day management and organisation of trade teams across varied sites, predominantly in South East London.
- You will also be responsible for the management of any Sub Contracted workers on the projects.
- A company vehicle as well as a competitive salary and package is available for the successful candidate.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally from a strong trade background which would be either as a Carpenter or Plasterer or with background experience operating on Insurance Repair contracts.
- Previous managerial experience is essential however this can be at low to mid management level as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager, with relevant certification and accreditation.
- I am looking to speak to candidates based in South East London who are able to travel across the local and regional area.
- Would consider candidates looking to make the step up off of the tools into a supervisory role
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Progression Opportunities
- Good Salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com