About the Client:My client is a joinery, retail and commercial fit out contractor who have a well-equipped and modern factory in West Yorkshire which produces the finest joinery and finished unitary for the residential, commercial office, retail and leisure sectors. With an increasing portfolio of quality projects they can offer architects, designers, main contractors and retail clients a complete turn-key service. They now require an experienced Projects Manager who can take responsibility for the delivery of high end joinery based projects. For this broad role you will need a good level of manufacturing and contract expertise in the joinery sector.
About the Role:
- Produce to the appropriate level of detail the production manufacturing drawings and technical instruction required within the companies production system.
- Liaise with customers, their design teams, sub-contractors and manufacturing management including the co-ordination of integrated materials and processes.
- Office based role with site visits as and when nationwide
About the Candidate:
- MUST have a good all round knowledge of AutoCAD and have a sound joinery background with a full understanding of construction and installation best practice of all joinery and associated integrated materials.
- Commercial understanding of the project process and working closely with company Estimating and Quantity Surveying team
- Liaise extremely closely with production team.
- Ensure relevant contract, HSE, site safety and O&M information is recorded accurately.
- Computer literate AutoCAD, Word, Excel and MS Project or similar · Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality at all times.
- Hold project responsibility and report to Senior Contracts Manager.
- MUST live a commutable distance to the West Yorkshire area
Points of Appeal:
- Established company
- Low staff turnover
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com