About the Client:This client strives for perfection in everything that they do and believe that this is something that can be achieved through hard work and the right attitude. This client completes projects up to £4m in the Education, Commercial, Health and Parametrical sectors
About the Role:Below is a brief outline of the role. Excellent training and support will be provided.
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- Management of aspects of assigned projects
- Order materials based on schedules
- Ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Maintain Health and Safety on site.
- Issue weekly progress reports
About the Candidate:
- Degree Qualified
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent computer skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Established company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com