About the Client:A leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety. Well known throughout the industry for industry excellence within a number of sectors throughout the UK and beyond. My client is looking for an experienced Junior Electrical Design Engineer in and around Kent.
About the Role:
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum HNC/HND in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Theory
- Good understanding of electrical systems such power, lighting and fire alarms
- Good understanding of British Standards and relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of Hevacomp / Dialux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team both internally and externally
- Be self-motivated and have a desire to learn and progress as an engineer
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent Progression opportunities
- Growing Company
- Leading Industry Player
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org