About the Client:Multi-discipline electrical company who maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets.
About the Role:As a Junior Electrical Estimator you will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a wide range of M&E Estimating services under the direction of a Team Manager including the following:
- Handle the whole tender process from initial tender through to adjudication.
- Ensure that the build up to the Tender submission and all supporting documents are maintained in a logical and sequential manner.
- Responsible for researching and preparing coherent and cost-effective bids/tenders.
- Able to negotiate the optimum tender price
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to arriving at prime cost
- Able to determine the necessity of site visits to understand the built ability and risk
About the Candidate:
- Previous site experience would be beneficial
- Able to query tender documents
- Demonstrate ability to analyse drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, product, cost and labour estimates using specialised methodologies
- Self motivated
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Demonstrates good communication and negotiating skills
- Logical and numerate
- Adopts a "can-do" approach
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative and team based approach to the role
- Able to demonstrate good client, supplier and sub-contractor relationships
- Would consider an excellent junior estimator
Points of Appeal:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com