About the Client:An Awarded Winning Building Services company with offices in Kent and Ipswich. They are looking for a both a Junior Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager to join their expanding base. They turnover £60 a year and have at any given time up to 250 staff. They work on Large Commercial projects, but they do some work in the residential and domestic sectors also
About the Role:
- Monitor performance of consultants and contractors
- Report to the project manager
- Focus on quality, customer service and delivery
- Client and customer satisfaction
- Customer Liaison skills
- Projects you will be working on are fast track projects, ranging up to £1million.
About the Candidate:To be considered for the role as Junior Project Manager: You will need to have a background or experience within the M&E sector. This is an entry level position with a clear path of progression for the successful candidates.
Points of Appeal:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading businesses.
- Bonus and package included
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org