About the Client:Our client vision is to redefine the future for people and places. They are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies
About the Role:
- Support the company’s long term objectives and make appropriate contributions to divisional and corporate decision making.
- Develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees.
- Appoint senior managers and oversee the appointment of key personnel within the contract, providing recommendations regarding recruitment, promotion and training.
- Support, lead and motivate the key managers within the contract.
- Manage the people development and succession planning within contract to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel and retained
- Work closely with the Account Director and Divisional Commercial & Finance Managers to ensure that cost data is current, benchmarks are in place and efficiency drives enhance the performance capability.
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to and all levels of expenditure are within the set divisional targets.
- Operate as linchpin on strategic work winning transactions – through suitably motivated and supported project teams providing personal development including development programmes as appropriate.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all statutory requirements and corporate policies including, but not limited to, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance, and Employment Legislation.
- Ensure full understanding of any changes and development in legislation and working practices that may affect the company’s operations and/or present new opportunities.
- Maintain the highest standards of presentation, personal integrity and customer support.
About the Candidate:
- Senior practitioner of FM service delivery, across the entire Total Facilities Management spectrum, including construction management.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, experienced in leading multi disciplinary, multi site teams.
- Demonstrative experience of multiple client management.
- Experience of growing the business through organic growth and new business.
- Superior interpersonal communication and negotiating skills are essential.
- Experience in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis is required.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Experience of operating in a complex, commercial, multi-divisional organisation.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles - views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Solutions oriented, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
- Strategic thinker, creative and flexible - ability to present concepts in a simple clear way.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Understands and applies appropriate employee legislation, safety, health and environment regulations.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent time to join the business
- Fantastic benefits package
- Long term contract
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com