This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:We are one of the largest technical service providers in the UK and Ireland, with extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration. With an annual turnover in 2016 of circa £330m, 2100 employees and more than 20 years of market experience we have the financial strength, scale and technical expertise to meet all our clients’ needs, from consultancy and design of mechanical and electrical systems through to the installation and whole-life maintenance and management of these assets.
About the Role:
- Large scale mixed commercial/ high end residential projects.
- Must have mechanical AND electrical knowledge.
- Responsible for day to day management of project team.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained.
About the Candidate:
- Has worked within TIER 1 projects with multi-million-pound budgets.
- Has extensive experience on projects in the following sites: Commercial and Stadiums,High- end Residential sites.
- Preferably living within one-hour commute.
- A Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary offered.
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working for one of the UK’s largest technical providers.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org