This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A leading Technical Hard Services Maintenance provider. They have grown considerably over the past few years and as a result they are looking to take on more than one of these Project Managers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for progression with a company who has a very good name within the industry and is interested in working on some high-end sites for some blue-chip clients in the Greater London area. My client is looking for an experienced M&E Project Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities and in delivering contractual commitments on secured projects.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of projects are exploited to deliver increased turnover and profitability.
- To deliver projects to completion on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties, expectations to be exceeded wherever possible.
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- Ensure compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented and are regularly review on each and every project. This will include the timely delivery of a Health and Safety file for the works and full compliance with CDM regulations.
- To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, to ensure cost effective solutions which meet our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
- Development of project financial plans for revenue and profit delivery.
- Ensure positive cash flow through the up front agreement of a relevant payment schedule and the submission of timely invoices/applications for payment. Ensuring all debt is controlled below 60 days.
- Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of sub-contractor services.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts and the site teams/managers to identify and win project opportunities.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
About the Candidate:
- Background within M&E Maintenance/Time-Served Engineer
- Either Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Project Management experience
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ambitious looking to progress
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Excellent Name within industry
- Prestigious projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com