About the Client:My Client is inviting applications for Project Manager to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark. They are an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial. The successful candidate will join a well-established team and be responsible for the effective management of the project from initial client contact to project handover and thereafter to end of warranty period. In effective management of the project the company’s objectives in relation to service, profitability and client relationship development are to be achieved. In conjunction with Management and the project team you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
About the Role:
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example - sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the Client
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
About the Candidate:Training employees:
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Fully qualified in Mechanical Trade
- Must have HVAC Experience
- Safepass/CSCS Card
- Site Management Training would be desirable
- Experience in a similar role
Points of Appeal:In addition to Salary/Rate:
- Rotation: 6 weeks on, 1 week off
- Overseas Allowance
- Transport to and from site
- Return flights every six weeks
- 15 years’ experience minimum
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org