This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:A well established M&E contractor with over 10 million yearly turnover on the mechanical side. They handle various commercial projects including CAT A & B office fit-out, scientific laboratories and educational facilities. They have been established for over 25 years and have undertaken an excellent period of growth.
About the Role:
- The Mechanical Estimator will need to be responsible for the preparation of tender bids for all mechanical projects.
- To liaise with Project Managers to review tenders and assist with cost control on all aspects of the process, through to handover.
- To ensure that all bids submitted are technically correct, comply with all documentation provided by contractors and meet any deadlines set.
- To Represent the company in negotiations and meetings with Clients when required including final tender meetings
About the Candidate:
- Proven track record in the mechanical contracting industry
- Excellent Technical Knowledge
- Able to Design and Tender
- Experience in Estimating & Design software
- Strong Analytical and numeracy skills
- Fully Computer Literate
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious projects
- Solid workbook
- Great staff retention
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com