About the Client:Joining our team means joining our legacy. My Client has over 128 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. The core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
About the Role:
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects;
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion;
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis
- A relevant third level degree and/or a mechanical trade background;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a mechanical contracting environment essential;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential;
- Excellent communication and time management skills essential;
- Immediate start available; and
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About the Candidate:
- HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying desirable.
- Understand environmental impacts, legislation developments and the transfer of environmental risk to contractors
- Ability to maximise return/benefit from procurement practices and supply chain management
- Relevant CSCS Card.
- Estimating experience to required level.
- Computerised estimating systems and IT skills as appropriate.
- Ability in use of Microsoft Excel.
Points of Appeal:Salary is based on experience with a catered package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org