About the Client:Our Client is a leading specialist Mechanical and Electrical service provider working direct to the client or for tier 1 main contractors on a range of high-profile projects within London and the UK.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the operational delivery of a projects based in or around London up to the total value of circa £35m.
- Managing the site team and dealing with any people management issues
- Formulation of procurement schedules
- Value engineering
- Development of design and build deliverables from specification
- Planning, forecasting, preparing, monitoring and producing reports, programmes and the like (internal and external)
- Oversee the contracting process with chosen sub-contractors/specialised and ensure works are carried out correctly and per contract and relevant specifications
- Supervision of personnel on site – specialist sub contract. Agency and direct employees
- Ensure PM or Site Supervisor plan all labour and material requirements at least two weeks in advance, ensuring adequate stocks/materials are available on site at all times
- Ensure weekly progress reporting are issued, for example RFI’s, procurement schedules, technical submittals, program responses, critical date, identification and any documentation that is specific to projects which you are involved in.
- Monitor to ensure the installations are ready for commissioning on the due dates and manage commissioning so that no liquidated damages are incurred on any projects.
- Have a full understanding and knowledge of the financial status of projects.
- Be responsible for implementing Health and Safety Procedures, and reporting to the Company’s Head of Health & Safety.
- Comply with Quality, Safety and Environmental Systems including monitoring and maintaining site documentation.
About the Candidate:
- Able to demonstrate success working in a similar role within the M&E industry for a substantial period of time
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure and multi task
- Keen eye for detail from a technical perspective
- Able to prioritise workload
- Takes responsibility for own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Communicates effectively both written and verbal
- Enjoys problem solving
- Able to interact confidently with all levels of staff
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Good influencing skills
- Builds appropriate and professional relationships with the teams both in the office and on site.
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Business
- Exceptional Package
- Interesting projects
- Car Allowance - £6,000
- 25 days annual leave
- healthcare (Family cover)
- Annual Bonus – 15%
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org