About the Client:The client is an established M&E contractor who have an excellent track record of delivering demanding mechanical and electrical projects within the commercial sector.
About the Role:
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- To build strong relationships with sub-contractors and to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations and can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
- Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of sub-contractor services.
- Provide Trade contractors KPI’s
- Provide trade contractors monthly audits
- Red pen design drawings
About the Candidate:
- Relevant blue collar mechanical experience
- Experience in Project Management within the M&E and Construction realms
- Proactive approach and good work ethic
- Desire to grow and develop professionally
- Computer literate
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus + benefits package
- Professional training provided
- Buzzing working environment
- “Family run business” ethos
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com