About the Client:My Client is inviting applications for Project Manager to work on a Data Centre project in Denmark. They are an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial. The successful candidate will join a well-established team and be responsible for the effective management of the project from initial client contact to project handover and thereafter to end of warranty period. In effective management of the project the company’s objectives in relation to service, profitability and client relationship development are to be achieved.
About the Role:
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team.
- Liaise with the PM / Director of the project regarding staffing for the project.
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cash flow and billable schedules, etc.
- Produce procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram.
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues.
- Develop project safety and quality plans.
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan.
- Mobilise site establishment.
- Development Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme
- Ensure projects team familiarity with the Projects contract requirements
About the Candidate:
- Provide Leadership & take Ownership
- An exemplar ambassador for the company and its values; integrity, dependability, safety, pride, quality
- A positive, “can do” approach, determined to succeed
- Ability to coach and inspire your team
- Rewards achievement
- Generates a sense of energy and urgency
- Remains calm under pressure
- Build trust and maintains excellent working relationships
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development
- Demanding of self and others
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
- Sound, balanced judgement
- Ability to develop engineering solutions with both the core Dornan team and consultants
Points of Appeal:In addition to Salary/Rate:
- Rotation: 6 weeks on, 1 week off
- Overseas Allowance
- Transport to and from site
- Return flights every six weeks
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org