About the Client:One of the largest technical service providers in the Midlands, with extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration.
About the Role:
- Large scale mixed commercial/ high end residential projects to small sized
- Responsible for day to day management of project team.
- Must be qualified in mechanical engineering.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained.
About the Candidate:
- Has extensive experience on projects in the following sites: Commercial
- Preferably living within one-hour commute.
- A Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering preferred but not essential
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary offered.
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.
- Working for one of the UK’s M&E services providers.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com