About the Client:This client specialises in design, refurbishment, fit-out and project management. They complete high-quality commercial fit-outs throughout the UK.
About the Role:
- To assist in the running of the administrative activities that facilitates the smooth running of the business.
- Manage administrative systems
- Control filing systems
- Manage all records
- Control administrative systems
- Ensure company best practice guidelines are complied with
- Record Project Contract documents
- Record Contracts managers/supervisors paperwork submissions.
- Organise regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- and waste, photocopiers and alarm systems
- Answer telephone calls to the branch if required and deal with any enquiries or distribute the calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Any other ad-hoc duties that are relevant
About the Candidate:Ideally successful candidate will be a recent Graduate, or a Trainee Quantity Surveyor as this opportunity will allow progression into other areas of the business. Candidates who has experience in an office environment or an interest in working in the industry will also be considered.
- High levels of business and commercial awareness
- Customer focused
- Strong ambassador for the company
- Effective communicator, with an ability to engage at all levels
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask in a role with competing demands
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent Career Prospects
- Established and Leading Company
- Supportive and encourage working environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com